I had the pleasure of making a guest appearance on the Switch4Good podcast to discuss my personal health journey and debunk several nutrition myths, including some that I used to believe myself.
- Why is there so much confusion around saturated fat and cholesterol?
- Is the sugar in fruit harmful?
- Can raw food diets be done healthfully?
- Is olive oil healthy?
- Has a plant-based diet been shown to reverse heart disease?
- Is organic food healthier than non-organic food?
- Are eggs healthy compared to plant protein sources?
- Much much more.
Listen on Apple Podcasts or via Spotify below and please share and tag us on social media.
Matthew Nagra is a Naturopathic Doctor and is a passionate advocate for evidence-based nutrition as medicine. I have a particular passion for plant-based/vegan nutrition, physical medicine, and chronic disease. With additional training in nutrition, I hold a Plant-Based Nutrition Certification from Cornell University and the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies where I’ve authored multiple articles on the subject.